The University of The Gambia Career and Wellness Centre in collaboration with UTGSU and UNDP had called for suitably qualified University of The Gambia graduates to apply for its UTG/UNDP Graduate Scheme.
The objective of this Scheme is to equip UTG graduates with work skills geared towards enhancing youth employment, poverty reduction, and inclusive economic growth.
The following positions were available for application:
- Administrative Officer (8 slots)
- Budget Officer (3 slots)
- Information, Communications & Technology Officer (3 slots)
- Internal Audit Officer (3 slots)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (3 slots)
- Planning and Development Officer (2 slots)
- Procurement Officer (4 slots)
- Programme Officer (2 slots)
The Graduate Scheme is an internship opportunity that avails graduates the requisite knowledge in governance and public administration.